Homees provides a directory of cabinet refacing companies in Singapore. You can compare and view a list of cabinet refacing companies that can suit your home needs. You can find out about the cost of cabinet refacing in our cabinet cost guide.
11 Best Cabinet Refacing Companies In Singapore (Our Top Picks)
Where to find
Homees Concierge Service
Homees Concierge Service Team - tell us what you need and we'll help get it solved. Talk to us today by giving us a call or Whatsapp us now.
994 Bendemeer 03-04 Singapore 339943
- Window film solutions
2 Kim Chuan Drive #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre Singapore 537080
Tommi King of Restoration
- Furniture Repair & Restoration
- Handyman Services
Blk 435 Yishun Ave 6 #02-2108 Singapore 760408
Quads Supplies Pte Ltd
8 Boon Lay Way #06-11 8@Tradehub Singapore 609964
- Interior design
E9 Premium 61 Woodlands Industrial Park E9 Woodlands Singapore 757881
55 Serangoon North Avenue 4, S9, #06-11 Singapore 555859
25 Degree Woodworks
623 Aljunied Road, #06-02 Singapore 389835
Classic Furniture Design and Renovation Works
845 Geylang Road #03-56 Tanjong Katong Complex Singapore 400845
How 2 Design
- Interior Design Service
134 Joo Seng Rd Singapore 368359
Imagine by SK66
81 Ubi Ave 4 UB One #01-22 Singapore 408830
- Custom Furniture
9005 Tampines Street 93, #04-234, Singapore 528839
- Built-in TV Wall
1 Jalan Berseh #01-01 New World Centre Singapore 209037
Hire Cabinet Refacing Services In Singapore
When you are renovating your house, you can choose to undergo cabinet re-lamination (or refinishing), refacing or replacement to give your house a new look. So, what are the differences between these options and which is more suitable for you?
Cabinet Laminating (or Refinishing)
Cabinet laminating (also interchangeable with refinishing) refers to changing only the colour or finish of your cabinet while keeping all components of your cabinet intact. Compared to refacing, which is basically adding new material on top of the existing structure and replacing some parts of the cabinet, refinishing is just changing the finish (a.k.a colour) of the current materials on the cabinet.
This is cheaper as compared to refacing, and can bring about a drastic change in the appearance of the furniture itself. This is only applicable to wood cabinets.
- It is the cheapest out of all options
- It does not take long to complete the work
- Eco-friendly as compared to cabinet remodelling
- You will still be able to use your kitchen during the project duration
- You will not be able to change the layout or style of your cabinet
- Any damages will not be fixed
When we talk about cabinet refacing, it means that you will keep the layout of your current cabinet but replace certain parts such as cabinet doors, hinges and drawer handles. It is also sometimes known as resurfacing. During this process, a new veneer will be applied over your existing cabinet surfaces; this means that you will be able to change the colour of your cabinet.
- It will definitely cost less than replacing your cabinet entirely
- When you hire a professional, it will only take 2-4 days to complete the project
- Your kitchen will still be intact and you will still be able to use your kitchen during the refacing procedures
- Eco-friendly as compared to cabinet remodelling
- Refacing only deals with the appearance of your cabinet. Hence, any interior damages will not be fixed during the process
- You are stuck with the current layout of your cabinet as refacing only changes the looks of your cabinet
Cabinet replacement essentially means replacing your cabinet entirely. You will be able to select a brand-new design of your choice.
- It is the only option that allows you to change the entire layout and design of your cabinet
- Allows you to upgrade your cabinet to the latest models and functions
- It is definitely the most expensive option
- It will take a longer time to complete compared to the other options. In addition, you will not be able to use your kitchen when the project is on-going
When making your decision, some things to consider would be your budget, current cabinet condition and current cabinet style. If your current cabinet is in relatively good condition and you are satisfied with its style of it, you can save cost if you simply laminate your cabinet.
If you are just looking for a slightly different look and your kitchen layout works well, opt for cabinet refacing. However, if you are thinking of remodelling your entire kitchen or if your existing cabinets are in poor condition, it may be better for you to install new cabinets.
What is the Difference between Cabinet Repair and Cabinet Refacing?
Cabinet repair involves fixing or replacing damaged or worn-out parts of existing cabinets, such as doors, hinges, or drawer fronts. This service is typically performed when cabinets are structurally sound but have cosmetic or functional issues that need to be addressed. For example, if a cabinet door is hanging off its hinges, a cabinet repair service would fix the hinges or replace the door if necessary.
Cabinet refacing, on the other hand, involves replacing the cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and sometimes the cabinet veneer or face frame while leaving the existing cabinet box in place. This service is typically performed when the cabinet boxes are structurally sound, but the cabinet doors and drawer fronts are worn out or outdated. Refacing can give cabinets a completely new look without the expense and hassle of a full cabinet replacement.
In summary, the main difference between cabinet repair and cabinet refacing is that cabinet repair focuses on fixing or replacing damaged or worn-out parts of existing cabinets, while cabinet refacing involves replacing the exterior components of the cabinets for a completely new look.
Questions to ask prospective cabinet Refacing contractor
Questions to ask:
- What is the size of your company (total staff strength)?
- What kinds of training have your staff undergone?
- Can you provide a free written estimate outlining all the terms and conditions of what we discuss?
- What are the payment terms? Do you offer a financing plan?
- Do you provide a warranty or guarantee for your service or the unit?
- What brands do you carry or service?
- How long will the job take? Will you clean up after the job is completed?
Compare and review the best cabinet refacing companies in Singapore
View their gallery and portfolio, compare prices of similar cabinet refacing projects in your proximity. You can read the reviews from previous customers to understand the background of prospective contractors, and how they rate their work, and message them directly to ask any specific questions.
Cost of Other Home Improvement Areas
You can check out the cost of hiring professionals for other aspects of your home improvement project. Some of the usual cost guides can be found below:
We’re here to improve your home
Speak to hundreds of reliable pros, view their gallery, inspirations, and know the best prices with our resources.
Have full control over your home improvement projects with Homees.