Homees provides a directory of aircon gas top-up companies in Singapore. You can compare and view a list of aircon gas top-up companies that can suit your home needs here. You can find out more about aircon gas top-up costs in Singapore in our cost guide.
Before engaging in an aircon service, it is vital to read through HDB’s guidelines on aircon installation and servicing. You can find out more about the guidelines here.
11 Best Aircon Gas Top Up Companies In Singapore (Our Top Picks)
Where to find
Homees Concierge Service
LK Brothers Aircon Engineering
Amazing Air Con Engineering
Sub Cool Engineering
Cold Max Aircon Services Pte Ltd
KBE Air-conditioning & Engineering Pte Ltd
Xool Aircon Experts
Nocria Aircon Engineering & Services
City Cooling Engineering
Aircon Gas Top-up Rates In Singapore
1 Fan coil
$120 – $180
2 Fan coils
$250 – $320
3 Fan coils
$350 – $430
4 Fan coils
$430 – $530
5 Fan coils
$500 – $600
6 or more
$90 – $120 each
No. of aircon fan coils
<= 12000 BTU
~ $120 per fan coil
~ $150-$180 per fan coil
How Does The Process Of Gas Top-up Works?
Air-conditioners use liquid or gas as a refrigerant for the air that will be delivered to cool a room or space. Over time, it’s possible that there will be refrigerant storage leaks, and the chemical slowly seeps out, emptying the container.
Top-ups of gas replace the chemical gas coolant in your air conditioner’s refrigerant storage unit so that your air-conditioner can continue to work at high efficiency and last for a longer time. A multitude of factors may lead to gas leakages, but the common few include improper installation, poor quality copper pipe, as well as simple depreciation over time.
Professionals usually use a gauge to check for the refrigerant level inside your air-conditioning unit., checking the level of gas needed. Then, a refrigerant tank will be used to charge up gas into the air-conditioner so that the gas levels go back to normal.
** Do note that different companies may cover various aspects, not all companies provide the same level of service.
- Initially, we examine the cooling coil and get a feel of it with our hands to see if a gas top-up is required.
- If the cooling coil isn’t cold enough, we’ll check the air conditioning gas level.
- We’ll then check the gas level in your unit.
- The cost of refuelling the air conditioner will be determined by the amount of gas required.
- Following that, we’ll fill up the gas tank.
- We’ll use the gauge to check the gas level one last time.
- Finally, we’ll examine other components to ensure that everything is in working order.
Aircon Gas Top Up Price
Find out estimates of your aircon gas top-up project with our aircon cost guide.
Questions to Ask Prospective Aircon Gas Top Up Companies
- What is the size of your company (total staff strength)?
- What kinds of training have your staff been through?
- Are your aircon technicians certified to handle refrigerant gas?
- Can you provide a free written estimate outlining all the terms and conditions of what we discuss?
- What are the payment terms? Do you offer a financing plan?
- Do you provide a warranty or guarantee for your servicing or the unit?
- Do you provide 24-hours emergency aircon servicing?
- Do you have a refund policy for customers not satisfied with your service?
- How long will the servicing take? Will you clean up after the job is completed?
- What is the brand of aircon you will be using for my installation job?
This list of questions, albeit a long and tedious one, can ensure your air conditioning install or repair process goes smoothly. You can view more items in our full list of questions in our FAQ.
Compare and review the best aircon gas top up companies in Singapore
We’re here to improve your home
Speak to hundreds of reliable pros, view their gallery, inspirations, and know the best prices with our resources.
Have full control over your home improvement projects with Homees.